Suppression of Natural Killer Cell Activity and Interleukin-2 Concentration of Serum Obtained from In Vitro Fertilization-Embryo Transfer Patients
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 9–12, July 1998
How to Cite
NAKAMURA, Y., FUJINO, Y., OZAKI, K., UEDA, K., OZAKI, A., ITOH, F. and OGITA, S. (1998), Suppression of Natural Killer Cell Activity and Interleukin-2 Concentration of Serum Obtained from In Vitro Fertilization-Embryo Transfer Patients. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 40: 9–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00381.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted February 10, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!