Inhibin- A and Pro-αC Are Elevated in Preeclamptic Pregnancy and Correlate with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 37–42, July 1998
How to Cite
FRASER, R. F., MCASEY, M. E. and CONEY, P. (1998), Inhibin- A and Pro-αC Are Elevated in Preeclamptic Pregnancy and Correlate with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 40: 37–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00386.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted January 30, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.