Expression and Localization of the Th2-type Cytokine Interleukin-13 and Its Receptor in the Placenta During Human Pregnancy
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 283–290, October 1998
How to Cite
DEALTRY, G. B., CLARK, D. E., SHARKEY, A., CHARNOCK-JONES, D. S. and SMITH, S. K. (1998), Expression and Localization of the Th2-type Cytokine Interleukin-13 and Its Receptor in the Placenta During Human Pregnancy. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 40: 283–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00419.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted February 24, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.