Placental Transport of Maternal Immunoglobulin G in Pregnancies at Risk of Rh (D) Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 323–328, May 1998
How to Cite
Palfi, M., Hildén, J.-O., Gottvall, T. and Selbing, A. (1998), Placental Transport of Maternal Immunoglobulin G in Pregnancies at Risk of Rh (D) Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 39: 323–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00525.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- accepted November 6, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.