Regulation of T-Cell Activities at the Feto-Placental Interface—by Placenta?
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 199–204, October 1999
How to Cite
Chaouat, G. (1999), Regulation of T-Cell Activities at the Feto-Placental Interface—by Placenta?. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 42: 199–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1999.tb00092.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.