Mitogen-Induced Cytokine Responses of Maternal Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes Indicate a Differential Th-Type Bias in Normal Pregnancy and Pregnancy Failure
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 273–281, November 1999
How to Cite
Makhseed, M., Raghupathy, R., Azizieh, F., Al-Azemi, M. M. K., Hassan, N. A. and Bandar, A. (1999), Mitogen-Induced Cytokine Responses of Maternal Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes Indicate a Differential Th-Type Bias in Normal Pregnancy and Pregnancy Failure. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 42: 273–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1999.tb00101.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- accepted March 18, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.