Proportion of CD56+ 3+ T Cells in Decidual and Peripheral Lymphocytes of Normal Pregnancy and Spontaneous Abortion With and Without History of Recurrent Abortion
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 355–360, December 1999
How to Cite
Yamamoto, T., Takahashi, Y., Kase, N. and Mori, H. (1999), Proportion of CD56+ 3+ T Cells in Decidual and Peripheral Lymphocytes of Normal Pregnancy and Spontaneous Abortion With and Without History of Recurrent Abortion. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 42: 355–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1999.tb00112.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- accepted April 21, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.