Immunoadsorption Plasmapheresis as a Treatment for Pregnancy Complicated by Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with Positive Antiphospholipid Antibodies
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 307–311, May 1999
How to Cite
Nakamura, Y., Yoshida, K., Itoh, S., Kanai, Y., Tsuda, H., Hashimoto, H., Mitsuhashi, N. and Kuwabara, Y. (1999), Immunoadsorption Plasmapheresis as a Treatment for Pregnancy Complicated by Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with Positive Antiphospholipid Antibodies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 41: 307–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1999.tb00443.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted October 5, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.