The Emerging Role of Immunoregulation of Fibrinogen-Related Procoagulant Fgl2 in the Success or Spontaneous Abortion of Early Pregnancy in Mice and Humans
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 37–43, July 1999
How to Cite
Clark, D. A., Ding, J.-W., Chaouat, G., Coulam, C. B., August, C. and Levy, G. A. (1999), The Emerging Role of Immunoregulation of Fibrinogen-Related Procoagulant Fgl2 in the Success or Spontaneous Abortion of Early Pregnancy in Mice and Humans. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 42: 37–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1999.tb00463.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted December 2, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.