Decrease in a Specific Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor on Peripheral Natural Killer Cells in Women with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion of Unexplained Etiology
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 241–247, March 2004
How to Cite
Yamada, H., Shimada, S., Kato, E. H., Morikawa, M., Iwabuchi, K., Kishi, R., Onoé, K. and Minakami, H. (2004), Decrease in a Specific Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor on Peripheral Natural Killer Cells in Women with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion of Unexplained Etiology. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 241–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00139.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2004
- Submitted May 19, 2003;revised August 19, 2003; accepted October 10, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.