Rat Strains Differ in Susceptibility to Maternal and Fetal Infection with Mycoplasma pulmonis
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 211–219, March 2004
How to Cite
Reyes, L., Shelton, M., Riggs, M. and Brown, M. B. (2004), Rat Strains Differ in Susceptibility to Maternal and Fetal Infection with Mycoplasma pulmonis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 211–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00144.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Submitted July 14, 2003;revised September 8, 2003; accepted October 10, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.