Use of Mammalian Eggs for Assessment of Human Sperm Function: Molecular and Cellular Analyses of Fertilization by Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 290–293, April 2004
How to Cite
Terada, Y., Nakamura, S.-i., Morita, J., Tachibana, M., Morito, Y., Ito, K., Murakami, T., Yaegashi, N. and Okamura, K. (2004), Use of Mammalian Eggs for Assessment of Human Sperm Function: Molecular and Cellular Analyses of Fertilization by Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 290–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00158.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2004
- Submitted May 29, 2003; accepted December 8, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!