Surendra Sharma, Women and Infants’ Hospital, Dept. of Pediatrics, 101 Dudley Street, Providence, RI 02905, USA E-mail: email@example.com
IFN-γ-Mediated Inhibition of COX-2 Expression in the Placenta from Term and Preterm Labor Pregnancies
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 311–318, April 2004
How to Cite
Hanna, N., Bonifacio, L., Reddy, P., Hanna, I., Weinberger, B., Murphy, S., Laskin, D. and Sharma, S. (2004), IFN-γ-Mediated Inhibition of COX-2 Expression in the Placenta from Term and Preterm Labor Pregnancies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 311–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00162.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2004
- Submitted November 15, 2003; accepted December 8, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.