The Differential Expression of Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and Regulation by Interferon-Gamma during the Pathogenesis of Endometriosis
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 373–380, May 2004
How to Cite
Wu, M.-H., Yang, B.-C., Lee, Y.-C., Wu, P.-L. and Hsu, C.-C. (2004), The Differential Expression of Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and Regulation by Interferon-Gamma during the Pathogenesis of Endometriosis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00171.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2004
- Submitted April 21, 2003; revised September 17, 2003; accepted February 5, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.