Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor Suppresses Autologous Tumor Killing Activity of the Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes in the Patients with Ovarian Carcinoma
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 81–87, July 2004
How to Cite
Ohta, Y., Hayakawa, S., Karasaki-Suzuki, M., Sugita, K., Komine, S., Chishima, F., Hatta, Y., Horie, T., Seo, N., Sheikh, A., Nemoto, N. and Yamamoto, T. (2004), Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor Suppresses Autologous Tumor Killing Activity of the Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes in the Patients with Ovarian Carcinoma. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 52: 81–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00191.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Submitted 16 January, 2004; received 5 April, 2004; accepted 13 April, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.