Structural and Functional Heterogeneity in the CD200R Family of Immunoregulatory Molecules and their Expression at the Feto-maternal Interface
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 147–163, August 2004
How to Cite
Gorczynski, R. M., Chen, Z., Clark, D. A., Kai, Y., Lee, L., Nachman, J., Wong, S. and Marsden, P. (2004), Structural and Functional Heterogeneity in the CD200R Family of Immunoregulatory Molecules and their Expression at the Feto-maternal Interface. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 52: 147–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00192.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2004
- Submitted February 11, 2004; revised May 1, 2004; accepted May 3, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.