Serum P-selectin Level During Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation – a Preliminary Report
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 139–142, August 2004
How to Cite
Orvieto, R., Badir, W., Bar, J., La Marca, A., Ashkenazi, J., Avrech, O. M. and Fisch, B. (2004), Serum P-selectin Level During Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation – a Preliminary Report. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 52: 139–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00194.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Submitted March 4, 2004; revised April 29, 2004; accepted May 3, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.