Effect of Hypoxia on Urocortin Production in Human Gestational Trophoblasts In Vitro
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 118–123, August 2004
How to Cite
Choy, M. Y., Leung, T. N., Leung, P. S. and Lau, T. K. (2004), Effect of Hypoxia on Urocortin Production in Human Gestational Trophoblasts In Vitro. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 52: 118–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00200.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Submitted March 16, 2004; accepted June 11, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.