HLA-G Expression in Placenta in Relation to HLA-G Genotype and Polymorphisms
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 212–217, September 2004
How to Cite
Hviid, T. V. F., Larsen, L. G., Hoegh, A. M. and Bzorek, M. (2004), HLA-G Expression in Placenta in Relation to HLA-G Genotype and Polymorphisms. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 52: 212–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00208.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Submitted February 26, 2004; accepted June 25, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.