The Placental Immunomodulatory Cytokine Regeneration and Tolerance Factor is also Expressed by Both Human Cycling and Early Pregnant Endometrium
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 224–231, September 2004
How to Cite
Lattuada, D., Mangioni, S., Viganò, P., Ntrivalas, E. I., Rossi, M., Palotti, F., Carinelli, S., Beaman, K. D. and Di Blasio, A. M. (2004), The Placental Immunomodulatory Cytokine Regeneration and Tolerance Factor is also Expressed by Both Human Cycling and Early Pregnant Endometrium. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 52: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00210.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Submitted May 3, 2004; revised June 1, 2004; accepted June 2, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!