Effect of Estradiol on Mouse Uterine Epithelial Cell Transepithelial Resistance (TER)
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 252–262, October 2004
How to Cite
Grant-Tschudy, K. S. and Wira, C. R. (2004), Effect of Estradiol on Mouse Uterine Epithelial Cell Transepithelial Resistance (TER). American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 52: 252–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00218.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Submitted June 11, 2004; revised July 15, 2004; accepted August 3, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.