Epithelial Cells in the Female Reproductive Tract: a Central Role as Sentinels of Immune Protection
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 65–76, February 2005
How to Cite
Wira, C. R., Grant-Tschudy, K. S. and Crane-Godreau, M. A. (2005), Epithelial Cells in the Female Reproductive Tract: a Central Role as Sentinels of Immune Protection. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 53: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2004.00248.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Submitted November 3, 2004; revised November 30, 2004; accepted December 9, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.