Preconception Peripheral Natural Killer Cell Activity as a Predictor of Pregnancy Outcome in Patients with Unexplained Infertility
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 126–131, March 2005
How to Cite
Matsubayashi, H., Shida, M., Kondo, A., Suzuki, T., Sugi, T., Izumi, S.-I., Hosaka, T. and Makino, T. (2005), Preconception Peripheral Natural Killer Cell Activity as a Predictor of Pregnancy Outcome in Patients with Unexplained Infertility. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 53: 126–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2005.00255.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Submitted July 13, 2004; revised December 17, 2004; accepted December 22, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!