The Impact of Dydrogesterone Supplementation on Hormonal Profile and Progesterone-induced Blocking Factor Concentrations in Women with Threatened Abortion
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 166–171, April 2005
How to Cite
Kalinka, J. and Szekeres-Bartho, J. (2005), The Impact of Dydrogesterone Supplementation on Hormonal Profile and Progesterone-induced Blocking Factor Concentrations in Women with Threatened Abortion. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 53: 166–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2005.00261.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
- Submitted December 8, 2004;revised January 19, 2005;accepted January 21, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.