Effect of Bacterial Virulence on IL-18 Expression in the Amnion Infected with Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 255–260, May 2005
How to Cite
Šplíchalová, A., Trebichavský, I., Muneta, Y., Mori, Y. and Šplíchal, I. (2005), Effect of Bacterial Virulence on IL-18 Expression in the Amnion Infected with Escherichia coli. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 53: 255–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2005.00273.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
- Submitted December 6, 2004; revised February 2, 2005; accepted February 17, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!