Cytokine Profile of Natural Killer Cells in Early Human Pregnancy
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 21–29, July 2005
How to Cite
Higuma-Myojo, S., Sasaki, Y., Miyazaki, S., Sakai, M., Siozaki, A., Miwa, N. and Saito, S. (2005), Cytokine Profile of Natural Killer Cells in Early Human Pregnancy. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 54: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2005.00279.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Submitted January 4, 2005; revised March 4, 2005; accepted March 22, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.