Type 2 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Activity in Human Fallopian Tube and Correlation of Enzyme Levels with Endometrial Histopathology
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 96–100, August 2005
How to Cite
Muneyyirci-Delale, O., Nacharaju, V. L., Kessel, A., Yang, L., Jalou, S., Dalloul, N., Rahman, M., Bowers, C. H. and Abulafia, O. (2005), Type 2 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Activity in Human Fallopian Tube and Correlation of Enzyme Levels with Endometrial Histopathology. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 54: 96–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2005.00292.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Submitted February 1, 2005; revised April 1, 2005; accepted April 25, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.