Anti-Phospholipid Antibodies against Phosphatidylinositol, and Phosphatidylserine are More Significant in Reproductive Failure than Antibodies against Cardiolipin only
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 112–117, August 2005
How to Cite
Ulcova-Gallova, Z., Krauz, V., Novakova, P., Milichovska, L., Micanova, Z., Bibkova, K., Sucha, R., Turek, J., Balvin, M. and Rokyta, Z. (2005), Anti-Phospholipid Antibodies against Phosphatidylinositol, and Phosphatidylserine are More Significant in Reproductive Failure than Antibodies against Cardiolipin only. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 54: 112–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2005.00294.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Submitted December 15, 2004; revised April 14, 2005; accepted April 25, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.