These authors contributed equally to this body of work.
Migration Inhibitory Factor Secretion by Polarized Uterine Epithelial Cells is Enhanced in Response to the TLR3 Agonist Poly (I:C)
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2005
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 193–202, October 2005
How to Cite
Schaefer, T. M., Fahey, J. V., Wright, J. A. and Wira, C. R. (2005), Migration Inhibitory Factor Secretion by Polarized Uterine Epithelial Cells is Enhanced in Response to the TLR3 Agonist Poly (I:C). American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 54: 193–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2005.00298.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2005
- Submitted March 11, 2005; revised May 18, 2005; accepted May 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.