Prebreeding Maternal Immunostimulation with Freund's Complete Adjuvant Reduces Placental Damage and Distal Limb Defects Caused by Methylnitrosourea
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 145–155, February 2006
How to Cite
Renee Prater, M., Zimmerman, K. L., Laudermilch, C. L. and Holladay, S. D. (2006), Prebreeding Maternal Immunostimulation with Freund's Complete Adjuvant Reduces Placental Damage and Distal Limb Defects Caused by Methylnitrosourea. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 55: 145–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2005.00345.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Submitted April 28, 2005; revised October 18, 2005; accepted November 1, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.