Studies on the Human Leukocyte Antigens in Patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in a Japanese Population – Possible Susceptibility of HLA-A11 and -DRB1*0403 to Patient Population with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 301–306, April 2006
How to Cite
Kaibe, M., Takakuwa, K., Murakawa, H., Ishii, K., Tamura, M. and Tanaka, K. (2006), Studies on the Human Leukocyte Antigens in Patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in a Japanese Population – Possible Susceptibility of HLA-A11 and -DRB1*0403 to Patient Population with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 55: 301–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2006.00369.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
- Submitted May 12, 2005; accepted December 14, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.