Expression of Natural Cytotoxicity Receptors and a2V-ATPase on Peripheral Blood NK Cell Subsets in Women with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions and Implantation Failures
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 56, Issue 5-6, pages 312–320, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Fukui, A., Ntrivalas, E., Gilman-Sachs, A., Kwak-Kim, J., Lee, S.-K., Levine, R. and Beaman, K. (2006), Expression of Natural Cytotoxicity Receptors and a2V-ATPase on Peripheral Blood NK Cell Subsets in Women with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions and Implantation Failures. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 56: 312–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2006.00431.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Submitted July 21, 2006; accepted August 16, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.