Department of Human Physiology, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, LA, USA.
Cellular Localization and Function of the Antiviral Protein, Ovine Mx1 (oMx1): I. Ovine Mx1 Is Secreted By Endometrial Epithelial Cells Via an ‘Unconventional’ Secretory Pathway
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 13–22, January 2007
How to Cite
Toyokawa, K., Carling, S. J. and Ott, T. L. (2007), Cellular Localization and Function of the Antiviral Protein, Ovine Mx1 (oMx1): I. Ovine Mx1 Is Secreted By Endometrial Epithelial Cells Via an ‘Unconventional’ Secretory Pathway. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 57: 13–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2006.00444.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Submitted May 1, 2006; revised August 16, 2006; accepted October 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.