Presented in Part at the Conjoint Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society, 15–19 October, 2005, Montreal, QC, Canada.
Expression of Glycodelin and Cyclooxygenase-2 in Human Endometrial Tissue Following Three-dimensional Culture
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 49–54, January 2007
How to Cite
Esfandiari, N., Ai, J., Nazemian, Z., Javed, M. H., Gotlieb, L. and Casper, R. F. (2007), Expression of Glycodelin and Cyclooxygenase-2 in Human Endometrial Tissue Following Three-dimensional Culture. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 57: 49–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2006.00445.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Submitted September 19, 2006; accepted October 16, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.