Granulated and Non-Granulated Decidual Prolactin-Related Protein-Positive Decidual Cells in the Pregnant Mouse Endometrium
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 122–132, February 2007
How to Cite
Candeloro, L. and Zorn, T. M.T. (2007), Granulated and Non-Granulated Decidual Prolactin-Related Protein-Positive Decidual Cells in the Pregnant Mouse Endometrium. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 57: 122–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2006.00452.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Submitted July 20, 2006; revised September 11, 2006; accepted October 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.