Theoretical Basis for Herbal Medicines, Tokishakuyaku-San and Sairei-To, in the Treatment of Recurrent Abortion: Enhancing the Production of Granulocyte–Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor in Decidual Stromal Cells
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 287–293, April 2007
How to Cite
Nagamatsu, T., Fujii, T., Matsumoto, J., Kanai, T., Hyodo, H., Yamashita, T., Kozuma, S. and Taketani, Y. (2007), Theoretical Basis for Herbal Medicines, Tokishakuyaku-San and Sairei-To, in the Treatment of Recurrent Abortion: Enhancing the Production of Granulocyte–Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor in Decidual Stromal Cells. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 57: 287–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00476.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
- Submitted November 13, 2006; accepted January 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.