Leptin, IL-10 and Inflammatory Markers (TNF-α, IL-6 and IL-8) in Pre-Eclamptic, Normotensive Pregnant and Healthy Non-Pregnant Women
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 21–30, July 2007
How to Cite
Sharma, A., Satyam, A. and Sharma, J. B. (2007), Leptin, IL-10 and Inflammatory Markers (TNF-α, IL-6 and IL-8) in Pre-Eclamptic, Normotensive Pregnant and Healthy Non-Pregnant Women. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 58: 21–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00486.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Submitted January 5, 2007; revised February 18, 2007; accepted February 26, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.