Effects of an Anti-TNF-α Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Throughout Pregnancy and Lactation, on the Development of the Macaque Immune System
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 138–149, August 2007
How to Cite
Martin, P. L., Oneda, S. and Treacy, G. (2007), Effects of an Anti-TNF-α Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Throughout Pregnancy and Lactation, on the Development of the Macaque Immune System. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 58: 138–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00499.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Submitted December 1, 2006; accepted April 4, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.