These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polymorphisms in the Interleukin-12/18 Genes and Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2007
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 403–408, November 2007
How to Cite
Ostojić, S., Volk, M., Medica, I., Kapović, M., Meden-Vrtovec, H. and Peterlin, B. (2007), Polymorphisms in the Interleukin-12/18 Genes and Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 58: 403–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00501.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2007
- Submitted February 14, 2007; accepted April 20, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.