The Presence of Midkine and its Possible Implication in Human Ovarian Follicles
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 367–373, October 2007
How to Cite
Hirota, Y., Osuga, Y., Nose, E., Koga, K., Yoshino, O., Hirata, T., Yano, T., Tsutsumi, O., Sakuma, S., Muramatsu, T. and Taketani, Y. (2007), The Presence of Midkine and its Possible Implication in Human Ovarian Follicles. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 58: 367–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00522.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Submitted May 28, 2007; accepted July 9, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!