ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Antibody to the Chlamydia trachomatis 60 kDa Heat Shock Protein in Follicular Fluid and In Vitro Fertilization Outcome
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 85–89, February 2008
How to Cite
Jakus, S., Neuer, A., Dieterle, S., Bongiovanni, A. M. and Witkin, S. S. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Antibody to the Chlamydia trachomatis 60 kDa Heat Shock Protein in Follicular Fluid and In Vitro Fertilization Outcome. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 59: 85–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00539.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Submitted July 14, 2007; accepted September 5, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.