ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Quantification and Comparison of Toll-Like Receptor Expression and Responsiveness in Primary and Immortalized Human Female Lower Genital Tract Epithelia
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 212–224, March 2008
How to Cite
Herbst-Kralovetz, M. M., Quayle, A. J., Ficarra, M., Greene, S., Rose, W. A., Chesson, R., Spagnuolo, R. A. and Pyles, R. B. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Quantification and Comparison of Toll-Like Receptor Expression and Responsiveness in Primary and Immortalized Human Female Lower Genital Tract Epithelia. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 59: 212–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00566.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2008
- Submitted August 24, 2007; accepted November 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.