ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Investigation of Recombinant Mouse Sperm Protein Izumo as a Potential Immunocontraceptive Antigen
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 225–234, March 2008
How to Cite
Wang, D.-G., Huang, T.-H., Xie, Q.-D. and An, G. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Investigation of Recombinant Mouse Sperm Protein Izumo as a Potential Immunocontraceptive Antigen. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 59: 225–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00571.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Submitted September 9, 2007; accepted November 21, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.