ORIGINAL ARTICLE: N-glycosylation is Required for Binding of Murine Pregnancy-Specific Glycoproteins 17 and 19 to the Receptor CD9
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard No claim to original US government works
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 251–258, March 2008
How to Cite
Ha, C. T., Waterhouse, R., Warren, J., Zimmermann, W. and Dveksler, G. S. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: N-glycosylation is Required for Binding of Murine Pregnancy-Specific Glycoproteins 17 and 19 to the Receptor CD9. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 59: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00573.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Submitted April 26, 2007; accepted November 26, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!