ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Prednisolone Suppresses NK Cell Cytotoxicity In Vitro in Women With a History of Infertility and Elevated NK Cell Cytotoxicity
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 259–265, March 2008
How to Cite
Thum, M.-Y., Bhaskaran, S., Abdalla, H. I., Ford, B., Sumar, N. and Bansal, A. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Prednisolone Suppresses NK Cell Cytotoxicity In Vitro in Women With a History of Infertility and Elevated NK Cell Cytotoxicity. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 59: 259–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2007.00574.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Submitted April 24, 2007; accepted December 4, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.