ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Prevention of Spontaneous Abortion in the CBA × DBA/2 Mouse Model by Intravaginal TGF-β and Local Recruitment of CD4+ 8+ FOXP3+ Cells
Article first published online: 13 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 525–534, June 2008
How to Cite
Clark, D. A., Fernandez, J. and Banwatt, D. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Prevention of Spontaneous Abortion in the CBA × DBA/2 Mouse Model by Intravaginal TGF-β and Local Recruitment of CD4+ 8+ FOXP3+ Cells. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 59: 525–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00582.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2008
- Submitted December 18, 2007; accepted January 9, 2008.
Vol. 60, Issue 1, 90, Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.