The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: The Role of Invariant NKT Cells in Pre-Eclampsia
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 118–126, August 2008
How to Cite
Miko, E., Szereday, L., Barakonyi, A., Jarkovich, A., Varga, P. and Szekeres-Bartho, J. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: The Role of Invariant NKT Cells in Pre-Eclampsia. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 60: 118–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00603.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted December 20, 2007; accepted March 10, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!