ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Analysis of Immunological Markers Associated with Pregnancy and HIV-1 Infection: Relevance in Perinatal Transmission in HIV-1-Infected Pregnant Women with Low Plasma Viral Load
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 264–273, September 2008
How to Cite
Sachdeva, N., Oshima, K., Cotter, A., Ashman, M., Davila, L., Okazaki, T., Inaba, N. and Asthana, D. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Analysis of Immunological Markers Associated with Pregnancy and HIV-1 Infection: Relevance in Perinatal Transmission in HIV-1-Infected Pregnant Women with Low Plasma Viral Load. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 60: 264–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00627.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Submitted March 12, 2008; accepted May 14, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.