Both authors contributed equally to this work.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Paternal Thrombophilic Gene Mutations Are Not Associated with Recurrent Miscarriage
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 325–332, October 2008
How to Cite
Toth, B., Vocke, F., Rogenhofer, N., Friese, K., Thaler, C. J. and Lohse, P. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Paternal Thrombophilic Gene Mutations Are Not Associated with Recurrent Miscarriage. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 60: 325–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00630.x
This work contains part of the doctoral thesis of Franziska Vocke.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Submitted March 18, 2008; accepted May 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!