ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Effect of Progesterone on Proinflammatory Cytokine Production by Monocytes Stimulated with Pathogens Associated with Preterm birth
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 346–353, October 2008
How to Cite
Peltier, M. R., Tee, S. C. and Smulian, J. C. (2008), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Effect of Progesterone on Proinflammatory Cytokine Production by Monocytes Stimulated with Pathogens Associated with Preterm birth. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 60: 346–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00633.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Submitted March 27, 2008; accepted May 27, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.